Benefits of a Chamber Membership
Marketing Your Business:
HR Training and Partnerships:
- www.waterburychamber.com - is a popular local search engine used by local residents, visitors to the region, our members, and those looking to relocate to the area. With over 600,000 unique hits per year, resulting in over 3 million combined exposures for our members every year. Members are given their own page where they can upload photos, video, promotions/coupons, testimonials and company news. Referral reports are provided every six months.
- Relationships with colleges and universities, hospitals, hotels and business large and small, allow us to better refer our member businesses for services they utilize.
- Our Annual Business Directory – produced and distributed by the Republican-American to more than 30,000 businesses and households in our 14- town region. This directory is used as a tool by businesses and residents alike to search for quality services and businesses.
- Social Media – our members have the ability to be promoted to more than 7,000 consumers through our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Electronic Newsletter – members have the opportunity to be included in our e-newsletter and the ability to sponsor an e-blast of your business to more than 9,700 contacts ($500 for dedicated e-blast). Submit any stories or info to us by the 1st of the month to be included in our newsletter at no charge.
- Online Community Calendar – add any company events you are hosting to our calendar to reach a wider audience.
- Member Mailing Labels – members can purchase a set of member mailing labels for $500 a set.
- Healthcare and Manufacturing Supplements sent to 30,000 households through the Republican American, promoting our members in the Healthcare and Manufacturing sector.
- Chamber Ambassadors – our Chamber Ambassador program is a great way to connect with new businesses and members in a unique way. Ambassadors check in on new members and create relationships we hope can bring lasting benefit to your business.
- Banner Ads that stand out – as a member, you have the opportunity to sponsor a banner ad on our website or Chamber print publications.
- Sponsor a Virtual Event or an Out For Business event – these opportunities are a terrific value to be front and center to the people that matter most to your business! Talk to us today about these desired sponsorships.
- Business Women’s Forum – annual event with hundreds of professional women, sponsorship opportunities available.
HR Training and Partnerships:
- Human Resource Council is open to business owners and HR professionals providing legal and regulatory guidance that is delivered by credentialed professionals such as attorneys, accountants and industry experts. (Training, COVID-19 regulations, FMLA)
- Public Policy Committee – members help shape our legislative agendas and regulations that affect our members. We retain a lobbyist who represents your interests and concerns at the state capitol.
- COVID-19 Resources – regular updates to all members regarding new regulations, legislation and helpful programs for business
- Health Care Council- offers regular meetings on important topics for employers as well as leads/referral sharing.
- Webinars/Virtual Events – that are focused on the current needs of business owners/employers including training and educational resources.
- Access to elected officials – the chamber provides unique opportunities to connect with elected officials on issues of importance.
- Workforce Development Programs – take advantage of job fairs and The American Job Center to recruit a talented workforce.
- Young Professionals of Waterbury Region – education, training and seminars for professional development.
- Leadership Greater Waterbury – professional ten month development program
- Business Connection Groups- offering over 20 industry specific business categories, these groups are a great way to network with leaders in your industry. Meet bi-weekly to exchange ideas, leads and referrals.
- Events – every year the chamber offers a variety of events that provide networking opportunities in a setting that promotes business. Meet local business owners and leaders in a relaxed environment and bring plenty of business cards! For extra exposure you can donate a raffle prize or sponsor in some meaningful way.
- Referrals – the chamber advocates for our members and provides qualified referrals to both the community and fellow businesses alike. These referrals carry weight and often result in creating business.
- Wake Up Your Business - a virtual networking group that meets monthly to connect members and potential members.
Exclusive Savings and Benefits For Members
Palace Theater Ticket Discounts
Waterbury Regional Chamber Members can get 10% off tickets to shows at the Palace Theater by using code "WRC." Some restrictions apply.
Staples Chamber Member Savings
Raymour & Flanigan for Business
iT Support from Valued Technology Services
It’s time to stop worrying about your I.T. and start focusing on your business! Chamber Member Valued Technology Services is offering 15% off their monthly managed I.T. & cybersecurity packages for businesses with 5 or more employees. Use code VTS60 Some restrictions may apply.